- Category: Squirrels Category
- Published: Monday, 11 April 2016 22:08
- Hits: 675
Through our partnership with the RSPB, your Drey can gain the RSPB Wildlife Action Award (WAA). To gain the Bronze level you need to complete 6 activities:
- Minibeasts Close-Up - go on a minibeast hunt and try to identify what you find.
- Go Birdwatching - why not use this 'Spot it! Birds & Mammals' sheet to help you identify what you see.
- Where Minibeasts Live - try making the area around where your Drey meets a great place for minibeasts to live.
- Feeding Birds & Other Wildlife - putting food out for birds encourages them to visit the area near you meeting place or the Squirrels' own gardens.
- Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle - across the world, more and more wildlife habitats ae being destroyed to make things for people, much of which ends up as rubbish in landfil sites! Do your bit to help save the planet by reducing, reusing, and recycling.
- Male a Display or Get in the News - tell people about wildlife in an eyecatching way by putting up a display in your meeting place or spread the word by getting some coverage in the local press.