Child Protection Policy
- Published: Tuesday, 24 July 2007 12:18
- Hits: 3278
The Scout Association is committed to:
- taking into account in all its considerations and activities the interests and well-being of young people;
- respecting the rights, wishes and feelings of the young people with whom it is working;
- taking all, practicable steps to protect them from physical, sexual and emotional abuse; and
- promoting the welfare of young people and their protection within a relationship of trust.